Now lets get started!
- If you already have a Google account, just type in your user name and password in the top right fields and click Sign In.
- If you don’t already have a Google account, click on Create Your Blog Now and fill in the required fields. You can use ANY email to sign up for a Google blogger account.
- Choose a title and address for your blog that describes your organization.
- Next choose a template from their library to figure out what you want your blog to look like (preferably choose a template that goes with your logo. This can be changed any time.
- Begin posting information on your blog by clicking Start Posting! Write as much text in the box as you want, insert an image from the tool bar, add YouTube clips, and even maps!
- Go to the account settings if you want to be able to email posts to the blog, change the user comment settings, update with mobile, or change the side blocks.
- Make it more professional by buying a domain and directing it your blog. Go to the 'settings' tab and click on 'publishing'. A domain costs $10 per year.